Skip to main content

Why a blogger fails in blogging?

Why a blogger fails in blogging?
This is may be the question everyone asks when they failed in blogging, There are so many reasons for blogging failure.Today I am going to discuss with you why I am failed in blogging till today.

What are the blogging platforms I used so far?
  1. Blogger
  2. WordPress 
I concentrate on layout of my blog, when ever I open my blog. I used WordPress in self hosted in the domain name JustRelaxme.info.

I used so many plugins,themes in my WordPress blog, In some point of time I hesitant to make content. Then I finally decides that I failed to make content.

I took a decision to go for blogger again to minimize the money I spend on WordPress hosting and start concentrate on making some wonderful content.Let me try my best in this.

Finally some words from me:

  1. Concentrate on content
  2. Never look layout of your blog
  3. Don't Concentrate on adsense
  4. Make blogging as your habit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me,Job,Day,Life

I am too much busy with my current project DocX Silverlight ,It eats almost fourteen hours of my day life,Because DocXLogic is one and only product of my company(anjusoft India)which was developed for four years,now my team mates & I are in the process of clone it for web. The challenges I face so far: Understand the business logic Debug the worst ever language VB(I hate it for its structure,I Love C# personally) Writing codes for maintenance Creating standards & follow the standards Working with dead line(it really kills) fighting & arguing with testing teams Lake of time for discussion & meeting I love all these challenges,I am looking for demo dates,Hope fully next week with Siemens. The judgement day will convey the result of our six month hard work.

Why I am getting Irritated with blogger while I write my first blog post?

I am new to blogger,I find something difficult with blogger while i make a blog post.yesterday I make my first blog post.In the process of making my blog post.I find URL structure is the drawbacks of blogger.I can not able to change the blog post title once i publish the blog post. Why I am using blogger for blogging, Its is easy & I can try using AdSense in my blog.Since I had already used word press in self hosted domain. I found so many issues with Internal server error. But now I don't find any difficulty using blogger.com. I like using blogger even though It have some draw backs.

Youtube revenue sharing program

Yesterday I got an email from Google which is actually an invitation for revenue sharing program in youtube video's.I heard about Youtube revenue sharing program almost an year back.But I was not putting any interest over that. What is actually Youtube revenue sharing program? Your google adsense account will be mapped to Youtube account.So that for every video you posted on youtube. Google adsense will display ads on video. Google will pay for PPI or PPC. I getting an invitation revenue sharing so I may post video's in Youtube in coming days.