Skip to main content

Emerging Technical blogger-SEO Blogger

Today I make another mile stone in my blogging life, I register a new domain for my new blog. I am going to share those details with you today, I started my blog a month back with the name of Bloggers Ground
http://bloggersground.blogspot.com/, yesterday I register a domain in domain4me.in and today I mapped my blogger blog to my domain (it takes me half an hour).
It is really easy. This is awesome to have website only for Rs.99 for one year. It's fantastic.
Help: If any body need help to map there blog to new domain name. I am ready to help you for free. feel free to contact me.Another good day for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me,Job,Day,Life

I am too much busy with my current project DocX Silverlight ,It eats almost fourteen hours of my day life,Because DocXLogic is one and only product of my company(anjusoft India)which was developed for four years,now my team mates & I are in the process of clone it for web. The challenges I face so far: Understand the business logic Debug the worst ever language VB(I hate it for its structure,I Love C# personally) Writing codes for maintenance Creating standards & follow the standards Working with dead line(it really kills) fighting & arguing with testing teams Lake of time for discussion & meeting I love all these challenges,I am looking for demo dates,Hope fully next week with Siemens. The judgement day will convey the result of our six month hard work.

Why I am getting Irritated with blogger while I write my first blog post?

I am new to blogger,I find something difficult with blogger while i make a blog post.yesterday I make my first blog post.In the process of making my blog post.I find URL structure is the drawbacks of blogger.I can not able to change the blog post title once i publish the blog post. Why I am using blogger for blogging, Its is easy & I can try using AdSense in my blog.Since I had already used word press in self hosted domain. I found so many issues with Internal server error. But now I don't find any difficulty using blogger.com. I like using blogger even though It have some draw backs.

Youtube revenue sharing program

Yesterday I got an email from Google which is actually an invitation for revenue sharing program in youtube video's.I heard about Youtube revenue sharing program almost an year back.But I was not putting any interest over that. What is actually Youtube revenue sharing program? Your google adsense account will be mapped to Youtube account.So that for every video you posted on youtube. Google adsense will display ads on video. Google will pay for PPI or PPC. I getting an invitation revenue sharing so I may post video's in Youtube in coming days.