Skip to main content

Why should I use Twitter Bootstrap?

Are you a web designer? Then you know the importance of using effective CSS in web pages.CSS plays a vital role in making a web page looks great.
What is CSS? Simple its "Cascading style sheet" the effective use of CSS will improve the look and feel of the webpage and it will improve the page loading speed.
Why should I use a CSS in my web page?
You can design your HTML with height,width,fore-ground,etc in HTML itself, But when you want to change style of certain parts of your webpage. You need dig inside the HTML element of every single page you designed in your website and need to make those changes in those pages.Designers usually write a seperate file called CSS and refer that file in all the web pages they designed. If they need to change any part of the style.They just go and change CSS. They do not need to dig into the HTML of the web site.
Writing effective CSS is not actually a simple job.If you really want to write some good effective CSS that can be compatible with almost all browser. You should put your effort in it.
Ok if some one gives you wonderful bundle of styles and ask you use it in your web pages. Do you want to say no to it? No way.
Twitter has released Twiiter Bootstrap, Simply by using this bootstrap will give you effective design for your webpages. I not even download it.  Bootstrap will give you the link to the css. Just use the link in your head tag of your webpage.Enjoy using effective css in your web page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me,Job,Day,Life

I am too much busy with my current project DocX Silverlight ,It eats almost fourteen hours of my day life,Because DocXLogic is one and only product of my company(anjusoft India)which was developed for four years,now my team mates & I are in the process of clone it for web. The challenges I face so far: Understand the business logic Debug the worst ever language VB(I hate it for its structure,I Love C# personally) Writing codes for maintenance Creating standards & follow the standards Working with dead line(it really kills) fighting & arguing with testing teams Lake of time for discussion & meeting I love all these challenges,I am looking for demo dates,Hope fully next week with Siemens. The judgement day will convey the result of our six month hard work.

Youtube revenue sharing program

Yesterday I got an email from Google which is actually an invitation for revenue sharing program in youtube video's.I heard about Youtube revenue sharing program almost an year back.But I was not putting any interest over that. What is actually Youtube revenue sharing program? Your google adsense account will be mapped to Youtube account.So that for every video you posted on youtube. Google adsense will display ads on video. Google will pay for PPI or PPC. I getting an invitation revenue sharing so I may post video's in Youtube in coming days.

Why I am getting Irritated with blogger while I write my first blog post?

I am new to blogger,I find something difficult with blogger while i make a blog post.yesterday I make my first blog post.In the process of making my blog post.I find URL structure is the drawbacks of blogger.I can not able to change the blog post title once i publish the blog post. Why I am using blogger for blogging, Its is easy & I can try using AdSense in my blog.Since I had already used word press in self hosted domain. I found so many issues with Internal server error. But now I don't find any difficulty using blogger.com. I like using blogger even though It have some draw backs.